- Supply 100% final hard copy with disk.
- Supply color hard copy for color projects.
- Mark FPO on scans that are "For Position Only".
- Make sure only files needed for final output are on the disk. QuarkXpress has a
"Collect for Output" option. A new folder can be created and all elements needed for the
project will be collected into the folder, assuring that only what is needed will be on the
- PreFlight your files by printing separated laserprints to make sure the files separate
correctly before sending your disk for film output.
- Adobe allows their fonts to be sent to vendors if they already own them. Sending
screen and printer fonts guarantees that the project will be output with the correct versions
of the fonts used. Check with the vendor before sending them the printer fonts.