Life on Earth by Audesirk & Audesirk
This resource is provided for you courtesy of Prentice-Hall, Inc.
- Biochemistry Online
- This is an online journal focusing on issues in biochemistry. A few of the resources on this page include links to molecular images, imaging software, original essays in biochemistry, biochemistry journals, and other educational resources.
- Cell and Molecular Biology Online
- This is a place that offers a large number of resources in a broad range of catagories. A few of the resources on this page include links to electronic publications, educational resources, protocols of molecular biology techniques, and job listings in biology.
- Large Macromolecules
- This is a place that has additional information, diagrams, and pictures about large molecules - how they are connected, what they are made of, why they stay together and what they look like.
- Membrane Proteins Introduction
- This is a place that gives a basic introduction to membranes and proteins. There are more pages included that explain and show how a protein looks and works.
- Primer on Molecular Genetics (Department of Energy)
- This is a place for detailed information on genetics - from genomes and DNA sequencing, to protein structures and gene mapping. There are some diagrams and places linked to give you additional information.
- What the Heck is an Enzyme?
- This is a place to get an excellent description of an enzyme and what it does - humorously written and easy to understand.
Designed in cooperation with
Andrew Stull and Steven Brunasso.
Last Update - July 25, 1997
© Prentice-Hall, Inc.
A Simon & Schuster Company
Upper Saddle River, New Jersey 07458