Life on Earth by Audesirk & Audesirk
This resource is provided for you courtesy of Prentice-Hall, Inc.
- Endocrine Diseases
- This is a place with a comprehensive list of Internet resources for the study of endocrine diseases. Many of the sites have links dealing with disease of the endocrine system and where to get more information.
- Immunopathology Laboratory
- This is a place where you can use your knowledge of immunopathology to diagnosis diseases in humans. There are great pictures even if you don't want to figure out the diseases.
- Endocrine Pathology Laboratory
- This is a place where you can apply your knowledge of endocrine diseases to interpret clinical history, laboratory tests, and pathologic findings for diagnosis of endocrine lesions.
- Gonadal Steroid Regulation of Neuroendocrine Function
- This place presents a discussion of steroid hormones and their role in reproductive biology.
- Current Topics in Endocrine Research
- This place is sponsored by the Oregon Health Sciences University. It is a collection of information about the research taking place at this facility. In addition to telling you about its reserch, this site offers you the opportunity to communicate with staff scientists to further your knowledge in this area.
Designed in cooperation with
Andrew Stull and Steven Brunasso.
Last Update - July 25, 1997
© Prentice-Hall, Inc.
A Simon & Schuster Company
Upper Saddle River, New Jersey 07458