Welcome to the Website for "The Prentice Hall Reader." Follow these steps when using this Website:
An Instructor's Manual is available for this Website. The Instructor's Manual is designed to accompany the Miller Website, not The Prentice Hall Reader.
- Read the essays in your book.
- Select the chapter you would like to work on from the drop-down menu below.
- Read the Chapter Overview.
- Enter the Featured Essays module and review the supplemental information. There are also Additional Writing Suggestions for each essay.
- After this, complete the Writing Activities for the chapter and e-mail it to another classmate for their review.