Mechanism Design: Analysis and
Volume I, 4th edition
Arthur G. Erdman, George N. Sandor,
(You may enter the site by clicking here,
or on the cover at right.)
This website is password protected. Information on how to acquire a password is bound into new copies of Erdman, Sandor, Kota’s 4th edition textbook. If have a used copy of the book and would like to purchase access to the site, please click here and follow the directions provided.
Students and professors will have access to the following:
Modules correspond to chapters in the textbook:
- Over 200 simulations to help students understand basic
concepts and applications of mechanisms closely linked to the textbook bringing
to life the figures and mechanisms described in the textbook.
- New self-check problems and tutorials
- Application case studies and student projects on-line
- A new cam synthesis program called CAMSYN which allows
students to design CAMs.
- LINCAGES (Linkage INteractive Computer Analysis and Graphically Enhanced
Synthesis) is a family of software which can be used to synthesize (create
a design) and analyze (evaluate the design created) four- and six-bar planar
- Request information regarding the ability to use Adams at your university by sending an email to email@example.com.